From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TBA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TBA means "to be announced" or "to be arranged", and may also refer to:
- Tampa Bay Area, the metropolitan area for Tampa, Florida, United States.
- The Big Apple, a nickname for New York City
- Time-Based Art Festival, an annual art and performance festival in Portland, Oregon
- Traditional birth attendant, a term for an untrained midwife
- Traverse Bay Area, area of Traverse City, Michigan
- Trenes de Buenos Aires, an Argentine railway company
- Tallinn Botanic Garden, known as Tallinna Botaanikaaed in Estonian
- Trockenbeerenauslese, a style of German or Austrian dessert wine
- Tertiarybutylarsine or tertiary butyl arsine, a gas used in semiconductor industry
- Tri-Border-Area, see Tripoint
- Triple Frontier, the triborder area of Argentina/Paraguay/Brazil
- 2,4,6-Tribromoanisole, a chemical compound with a musty odor
- tert-Butylamine, a chemical feedstock
- tert-Butanol, a chemical compound
- Thermodynamical Bethe ansatz
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
- Turning the beat around, a form of temporary tactus or pulse in electronic music textbooks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.