From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TCI may refer to:
- Transient Cerebral Ischaemic attack, see Transient ischemic attack
- Tricyclic antidepressant medication
- Target Controlled Infusion, a method for controlling intravenous infusions.
- Theme centered interaction, a method for social learning in groups by Dr. Ruth Cohn
- Temperament and Character Inventory (TCI), a psychological profiling of personality.
- Turkish Cabin Interior, Turkish aerospace company
- Tall Clubs International, the parent organization to many clubs of tall people in North America
- Touzing Club International, a French philanthropic institution
- Technical Cost Innovation
- Total Cost of Investment
- Total Comfort Installation
- Telecommunication Company of Iran, the leading telecom in Iran
- Tele-Communications Inc., a now-defunct cable television company, acquired by AT&T and then by Comcast
- Tennessee Coal, Iron and Railroad Company, a defunct Alabama-based steel manufacturer acquired by U.S. Steel
- Texas Correctional Industries, a division of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- The Children's Investment Fund, a London-based hedge fund
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention, a crisis management protocol used in residential childcare settings
- Thistletown Collegiate Institute, a school in the Toronto District School Board
- Touring Club Italiano
- Transport Corporation of India Ltd, Largest Transport Co. in India
- Travel Club International, a travel club.
- Turks and Caicos Islands, a British territory consisting of two West Indian island groups in the Atlantic Ocean
- Technology Competitor Intelligence, aka Competitor Technology Intelligence - the study of Competitor Technology Strategies and their role in defining Company Business Strategies
- Teachers' Curriculum Institute, a K-12 education company focused on social studies, history, geography, government and economics.
- Tag Control Information, a data field in IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Televisione Cristiana in Italia, an Italian TV channel
- Travelex Confidence Index
- Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Tabbed Command Interface, an extension to Take Command Console by JP Software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.