From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TCL or Tcl may refer to:
- Tcl (Tool Command Language), a computer programming language
- Terminal Control Language, used to program VeriFone devices
- Tiny Core Linux, a minimal Linux operating system
- Tymshare Conversational Language, a former experimental interactive language
- Transaction Control Language, a family of computer languages used by database systems to control transactions.
- The Common Link, a KOMpatible bulletin board system for MS-DOS
- Transform, clipping, and lighting, a feature of 3D graphics cards
- TCL Corporation, a Chinese electronics company
- Twin City Lines, former public transit via streetcar in Minneapolis
- Texas Collegiate League, a collegiate baseball league
- Trinity College Library, the largest library in Ireland
- People's Libraries Society (Polish: Towarzystwo Czytelni Ludowych), a former educational society in the Prussian partition of Poland
- Transnational College of Lex, a language research institution based in Japan
- TCL (GTPase), in biochemistry
- Transports en commun lyonnais, the Lyon public transport system
- Tuscaloosa Regional Airport, by IATA code
- Tiësto's Club Life, a music podcast by DJ Tiësto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.