From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TCO may refer to:
- Swedish Confederation of Professional Employees (Tjänstemännens Centralorganisation), a Swedish confederation of trade unions
- TCO Certification, a certification for computer displays and other office equipment
- TopCoder Open, an event by TopCoder
- The Cinematic Orchestra, a British-based jazz and electronic music outfit
- TCO AS, a Norwegian-founded oilfield service company, specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of completion barrier plugs (laminated glass barrier plugs), chemical injection systems, topside chemical injection systems, multi-cycle valves and B-annulus relief systems, as well as the provision of tubing-conveyed perforating (TCP) equipment and services.
Science and technology
- Tail-call optimization, a computer programming concept
- Transparent conducting oxide, a type of transparent conducting film in electronics
- Thermal cutoff, a type of electronic protection component
- Total cost of ownership, a method of cost analysis
- Temporary certificate of occupancy, a certificate of occupancy
- Native Community Lands (Tierras Comunitarias de Origen), Bolivian collectively indigenous territories
- Transnational Criminal Organization (criminal group that operates in multiple nations)
- Threat/control override, a term used to describe a number of symptoms that may accompany schizophrenia, and which are associated with severe violence 
- Stompe, Thomas; Ortwein-Swoboda, Gerhard; Schanda, Hans (2004). "Schizophrenia, delusional symptoms, and violence: the threat/control override concept reexamined (Abstract)". Schizophrenia Bulletin 30 (1): 31–44. doi:10.1093/oxfordjournals.schbul.a007066. PMID 15176760.
- Cook, Malcolm James. "Schizophrenia, Mental Health & Violence". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TCO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.