From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TCP may stand for:
- Transmission Control Protocol, one of the core protocols of the Internet protocol suite
- Telephony control protocol, protocol included in the Bluetooth protocol stack
- Text Creation Partnership, an archival digitzation effort at the University of Michigan
Medicine and drugs 
- TCP (antiseptic), the brand name of an antiseptic formerly containing Trichlorophenylmethyliodosalicyl, a germicide
- Tenocyclidine, a dissociative anesthetic drug with stimulant and hallucinogenic effects
- Toxin-coregulated pilus, a prophage-encoded protein synthesized at the same time as cholera toxin that allows Vibrio cholera to adhere to enterocytes
- Tumour Control Probability, the chance a certain dose of radiation will effectively irradiate a tumour.
Chemical compounds 
- Tocopherol, a variety of naturally-occurring, fat-soluble alcohol which partially constitutes vitamin E
- Tricresyl phosphate, an organophosphate compound derived from cresol and phosphoric acid
- 1,2,3-trichloropropane, a suspected human carcinogen and a groundwater contaminant
Companies and organizations 
- The Children's Place, a retailer
- The Climate Project, a non-profit organization
- Top Cow Productions, a comics publisher
- Thermal conversion process, depolymerization process for reducing complex organic materials into light crude oil
- Taba International Airport (IATA code), near Taba, Egypt
- The Cynic Project, an electronic music group
- Three card poker, a card game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.