From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TCU is an abbreviation for:
- Tanzania Commission for Universities ,regulatory body for Universities in Tanzania.
- Texas Christian University, a private university in Fort Worth, Texas
- TCU Horned Frogs, the athletic programs of the school
- Tokyo Christian University, a private university in Chiba, Japan
- Tokyo City University, a private university in Tokyo, Japan
- Tzu Chi University, a private university in Hualien, Taiwan
Science & technology
- Telecommunication Control Unit, a device that regulates input and output in a mainframe computer
- Transmission Control Unit, a controlling device in automobile transmissions and engines
- Thompson/Center Ugalde, a family of custom ammunition cartridges for firearms
- Towering cumulus cloud (TCu), types of which are cumulus congestus or cumulus castellanus
- Tauranga City United, a New Zealand association football club
- Transitional Care Unit, a facility in a hospital where the level of care falls between intensive care and normal care
- Transportation Communications Union, a labor group for railroad-related workers
- Triangle Credit Union, a bank in New Hampshire
- Tribunal de Contas da União, the Brazilian federal court of accounts
- Turn Construction Unit, a segment of speech in the study of linguistics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.