TC Works Spark
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2012)|
TC Works Spark was a 2-track audio editing application for the Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X, developed by TC Works, the former computer recording subsidiary of TC Electronic, from 1999 to 2003. Spark was discontinued in 2003.
- 2 track audio editing.
- CD burning.
- Audio processing with included or third party VST or AU plug-ins.
- Audio analysis tools.
- Batch conversion.
- Noise reduction tools.
Spark was available in these versions:
- Spark ME - a free version available for download from the TC Works website.
- Spark LE - a version bundled with early TC PowerCore cards.
- Spark LE Plus - a version only available for purchase from the TC webshop
- Spark XL - the flagship application, bundled with several audio plug-ins.
- Spark - the predecessor to Spark XL.
- Spark Modular - a collection of software modules for building your own modular synthesizer.
- Spark FX Machine - a matrix similar to the one found in the TC Electronic FireworX hardware unit.
- White, Paul (September 2000). "TC Works Spark: Modular Virtual Synthesis Software". Sound on Sound. Retrieved 23 January 2013.
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (January 2013)|