From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TEAC may refer to:
- TEAC Corporation, a Japanese electronics company
- TEAC Oval, a sports stadium in Port Melbourne, Australia
- Tetraethylammonium chloride, a chemical compound
- Trolox equivalent antioxidant capacity, a measure of antioxidant capacity
- Transfer Emergency Action Contact, a procedure created by ICANN to deal with domain-related disputes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TEAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.