From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TEAM (disambiguation))
TEAM may be an acronym for:
- The European Alliance of EU-critical Movements
- The Electors' Action Movement, a municipal political party in Vancouver, British Columbia
- The Evangelical Alliance Mission, an evangelical Christian missionary organization
- Transmission Electron Aberration-corrected Microscope, a research project aiming to develop a very high resolution electron microscope
- TEAM (UK band), a UK rock band
- TEAM (Slovak band), a Slovak pop/rock music band
- TEAMS (cable system), The East African Marine System, a submarine fibre optic cable being laid between Mombasa, Kenya and Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
- TEAM Linhas Aéreas, an airline based at Jacarepagua Airport in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Tessera Europea di Assicurazione Malattia, Italian for the European Health Insurance Card
|Look up teem or team in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TEAM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.