From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TED in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TED is an acronym, and may refer to:
- TED (conference) (Technology Entertainment Design), an annual multidisciplinary conference devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading.
Economics and finance
- TED spread, the yield spread between U.S. Treasuries and Eurodollar
- Total External Debt, that part of the total debt in a country that is owed to creditors outside the country
- Türk Eğitim Derneği (Turkish Education Association)
- TED Ankara College Foundation Schools, a group of schools in Turkey
Entertainment and media
- Tenders Electronic Daily, public procurement journal of the European Union
Technology and computing
- TED Notepad, freeware portable plain-text editor
- MOS Technology TED, IC 7360 an integrated circuit for graphics generation (320×200)
- Television Electronic Disc, an early videodisc system from Telefunken
- The Energy Detective, an in-home energy demand feedback device
- Transferred electron device or Gunn diode
- Turtle excluder device, a device that lets sea turtles escape from fishing nets
- Traffic Engineering Database, a database used in RSVP-TE
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TED.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.