From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tei in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tei can refer to:
- Tei (singer), a Korean popular-music singer
- Tei, Bucharest, a neighborhood in Bucharest, Romania. It is also the Romanian name for the Tilia tree.
- Tellurium monoiodide, a chemical compound with the formula TeI
TEI as three-letter acronym can refer to:
- TEI, the IATA code for the Tezu Airport in India
- TEI Entertainment, American celebrity resource and entertainment company, Annaheim, CA
- Tax Executives Institute, an association of business executives responsible for tax affairs
- Technological Educational Institute, a type of tertiary education institute in Greece
- Text Encoding Initiative, a consortium that develops standards for digital texts
- Tertiary Education Institution in New Zealand
- Total Economic Impact, a financial metric developed by Forrester Research
- Trans Earth Injection, the procedure that a spacecraft performs to get back into the Earth's gravitational influence
- TEI, TUSAŞ Engine Industries Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.