From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The abbreviation TEP can stand for a number of things:
- Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity, often called "TEP", founded in 1910.
- Letters after a name indicating membership of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, founded in 1991.
- Tolman electronic parameter, a parameter to describe ligands in coordination chemistry
- Triethyl phosphate, first used circa 1950
- Transparent Exopolymer particles, often shorterned as TEP
Computing and Electronics
The Electronics Project ("T.E.P." pronounced as "TEP"), a computing, electronics and Application Development organization. The website was launched on 4/4/12.
- Tallgrass Energy Partners, an oil and gas pipeline master limited partnership in the United States
- Transequatorial propagation (TEP), discovered in 1947.
- Tucson Electric Power, currently the main power company in Tucson, Arizona, from when they changed their name in 1979
- Tucson Electric Park, home of the Tucson Sidewinders and Spring Training home of the Arizona Diamondbacks, opened in 1998.
- The Equity Project (TEP) charter school in Washington Heights, NY founded in 2009.
- Tivoli Enterprise Portal, an IBM product that serves as an integrated data space for monitoring.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.