TEREM (Cyrillic: ТЕРЕМ) is a Bulgarian arms supplier for the Bulgarian armed forces. It is also engaged with repairing military aircraft and vehicles, as well as their components. It is partly responsible for the local production of APCs and IFVs, radio equipment and spare parts for different types of machinery.
Terem JSC is the sole shareholder of:
- "Terem - Pilot" Ltd. - Sofia - repair of aviation equipment (helicopters).
- "Terem - KRZ Navy arsenal Varna" Ltd. - Varna - repair of ships, weapons and equipment for the Navy.
- "Terem - Ovech" Ltd. - Provadiia - repair of automotive and armored vehicles.
- "Terem - Han Krum" Ltd. - Targovishte - repair of armored vehicles and spare parts production.
- "Terem - Ivailo" Ltd. - Veliko Tarnovo - repair of classic, artillery and rocket weapons.
- "Terem - Tsar Samuil" Ltd. - Kostenetz - repair and disposal of ammunition.
|This military-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|