From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TERRA)
|Look up Terra or terra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Terra may refer to:
- Earth or Terra in Latin and other languages
- Terra (satellite), a multi-national NASA scientific research satellite
- Terrae, extensive land masses found on various solar system bodies
- Terra Australis (southern land), hypothetical continent appearing on maps from the 15th to the 18th century
- Terra incognita, unknown land, for regions that have not been mapped or documented
- Terra nullius, land belonging to no one, nobody's land, empty or desolate land
- Terra pericolosa, dangerous land, for regions believed likely to put travelers in jeopardy
- Battle for Terra, a 2007 science fiction animated movie originally screened as Terra
- Terra, in the Anime RahXephon
- Terra (Hainish cycle), another name for Earth in Ursula K. Le Guin's writings
- Terra (German science fiction), a science fiction series published by Arthur Moewig Verlag, Munich
- Terra, a 2013 SF novel by Mitch Benn, and its sequel 'Terra's World' (2014).
- Terra, a 2012 Dystopian/apocalypse novel by Gretchen Powell, first in 'The Terrestrials' series.
- Terra Nostra (novel) (Our Earth), a 1975 historical novel on Hispanic history by the Mexican author Carlos Fuentes.
- Terra (comics), a fictional character from the DC Comics
- Terra Branford, a fictional character from Final Fantasy VI
- Terra (Kingdom Hearts), a fictional character from the video game franchise Kingdom Hearts
- Terra Ryzing, one of the names given to professional wrestler Triple H
- Terra (Cronian album)
- Terra (Mariza album)
- Terra (Jenni Vartiainen album)
- Terra (group), a Japanese music group
- Terra Film, German film company
- Terra (currency), proposed global currency
- Terra (butterfly), genus
- Terra-Gruppen, Norwegian savings banks
- Terra (mythology), primeval Roman goddess
- Terra: The Nature of Our World, video podcast
- Terra Networks, Internet company
- Terra preta ("black earth"), very dark, fertile anthropogenic soil found in the Amazon Basin
- TERRA (biology), TElomeric Repeat-containing RNA: RNA resulting from telomere transcription.
- Tera (disambiguation)
- Terran (disambiguation)
- Terra Nova (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Terra"
- All pages with titles containing "Terra"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.