- Lille - Calais - Boulogne-sur-Mer (TER grande vitesse)
- Lille - Dunkerque (TER grande vitesse)
- Lille - Arras (TER grande vitesse)
- SNCF Class Z 23500
- SNCF Class Z 24500
- SNCF Class Z 92050
- SNCF Class X 4500
- SNCF Class X 73500
- SNCF Class X 76500 also called XGC X 76500
- SNCF Class Z 26500
TER grande vitesse
With the objective of connecting all the towns on the Northwest coast to Lille in less than an hour, the Nord-Pas de Calais région has put in place TERGV. Certain trains, with the agreement of the SNCF, use the LGV Nord from Gare de Lille-Europe to reach their destination instead of conventional lines. This enables them to connect Lille to Calais, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Dunkerque and Arras in less than an hour.
Three or four weekends per year the Nord-Pas-de-Calais regional council offers a promotion called opération TER-MER. The promotion offers return tickets to a chosen beach for €1; passengers travel to a local station from where shuttle buses guarantee an on-connection to the beach. This promotion was used by 50,000 people in 2005.
The région envisages to:
- double and electrify the line between Calais and Dunkerque
- build two new lines between Arras and Cambrai and between Douai and Orchies
- reopen the line between Béthune and Bruay-la-Buissière
- increase frequency of service between Lille and Lens
- create a new high speed regional service between Fourmies, Maubeuge and Lille, to reduce travel time from an hour and thirty minutes to forty-five minutes.
- (French) TER Nord-Pas-de-Calais website