From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tes may refer to:
- Tés, a village in Hungary
- Tes River, a river in Mongolia
- Tes, Uvs, a district in Mongolia's Uvs Province
- Tes, Zavkhan, a district in Mongolia's Zavkhan Province
- Teş, a village in Brestovăț Commune, Timiş County, Romania
TES may refer to:
- Tactical engagement simulation, a combat training system
- Tandem Experimental Sesquiplane, the Bellanca TES was an experimental aircraft constructed by Giuseppe Mario Bellanca in 1929.
- Teatrul Evreiesc de Stat, the State Jewish Theater in Romania
- Technical Element Score a part of the ISU Judging System for scoring figure skating competition.
- Technology Experiment Satellite, a satellite launched in 2001 by the Indian Space Research Organization
- TES (buffer), a common buffer solution in biology
- TES (protein), or "testin", the protein product of the TESS gene in Homo sapiens
- The Early Show, a morning news program airing on CBS in the United States
- The Elder Scrolls, a video game series developed by Bethesda Softworks
- The Eminem Show, a 2002 album by Eminem
- The Eulenspiegel Society, a BDSM support group in New York City
- Theater Event System, a United States missile defense program
- Thermal energy storage, a group of technologies which are used to store and release thermal energy
- Times Educational Supplement, a weekly publication in the United Kingdom
- Transition edge sensor, a type of superconducting detector used in physics and astronomy
- twin embolisation syndrome
- Talmud Eser Sefirot, a Kabbalistic book, written by Rabbi Yehuda Ashlag
- Tatar Encyclopaedia, the first encyclopaedic book published in Tatar language about history of Tatarstan and Tatar people
- Taipei European School, an international school in Taipei, Taiwan
- The English School (Fundación Colegio de Inglaterra), an international school in Bogotá, Colombia
- Thermal Emission Spectrometer, a scientific instrument aboard Mars Global Surveyor
- Tropospheric Emission Spectrometer, a satellite instrument designed by the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.