From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TF or Tf may refer to:
- Theaflavin, a type ofn antioxidant polyphenols flavan-3-ols that are formed from catechins in tea leaves
- Tissue factor, or tissue factor gene
- Transcription factor
- Transferrin, a blood plasma protein
- Triflyl, an abbreviation for trifluoromethanesulfonyl
- Team Fortress, an online multiplayer video game
- Thunder Force (series), a series of shoot-em-up video games
- TinyFugue, a MUD client
- French Southern Territories, ISO 3166-1 country code
- .tf, the country code top level domain (ccTLD) for French Southern Territories
- Telford, a new town in the West Midlands region of England
- The United Kingdom Postcode for the Telford area
- Twin Falls, a city in the US state of Idaho.
- Malmö Aviation IATA airline designator
- Teknologföreningen, the only nation at the Helsinki University of Technology
- Territorial Force
- MG TF Midget, a sports car produced by MG Cars from 1953 to 1955
- MG TF, a sports car produced by MG Rover from 2002 to 2005 and by MG Motor UK from 2007 to 2011
- The third generation of Isuzu Faster, also known as Isuzu TF
- Tera-flops, a measurement of a computer's speed in floating point operations per second (see FLOPS)
- TransFlash card, a removable flash memory card
- tf, a unit of force
- Transformers, a toy line, comic books, animation, video games, and movies
- Task force
- Teaching fellow, a member of the teaching fellowship
- Transformation (disambiguation)
- Serve the People (Norway) (Norwegian: Tjen folket), Maoist Norwegian political organization.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.