From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up THC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
THC commonly refers to tetrahydrocannabinol, the main active chemical compound in cannabis.
THC may also refer to:
- Tan Holdings Corporation
- Temperate herbaceous clade, a monophyletic clade of legumes
- Tenet Healthcare, an American healthcare provider; THC is its stock ticker symbol on the New York Stock Exchange
- Texas Hippie Coalition, a rock band from Denison, Texas
- Texas Historical Commission
- The History Channel, former name of the cable channel History
- The Hacker's Choice, hacking group
- Thermohaline circulation, an ocean current
- Tower Hamlets College, in London, England
- Transport Holding Company, a British Government owned company of the 1960s
- THC, an American trip hop band from LA
- Total Hydrocarbons
ThC may also refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title THC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.