From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
THE is a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
- Technische Hogeschool Eindhoven (Eindhoven University of Technology), a Dutch university of technology
- THE multiprogramming system, a computer operating system which was developed there under Edsger Dijkstra
- THE Tunnel, Trans Hudson Express Tunnel
- The Hessling Editor, a text editor modeled on the VM/CMS editor XEDIT
- Times Higher Education, a British magazine which focuses on issues around Higher Education in the UK and beyond.
- The Human Equation, an album by progressive metal musical project Ayreon
- The Humane Environment (now known as Archy), designed by human-computer interface expert Jef Raskin
- Transhiatal esophagectomy, a type of surgery
- Texas hold'em a type of poker game
- Total Healthcare expenditure
- Total Home Entertainment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title THE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.