From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TLC (disambiguation))
|Look up TLC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TLC is an initialism that normally refers to the phrase "tender loving care."
TLC may also refer to:
- TLC (group), an American R&B/hip hop group
- "T.L.C.", a song by the Scottish funk and R&B band Average White Band on their debut album Show Your Hand
- TLC (TV network), formerly the The Learning Channel, an American cable TV network
- TLC (Asia), an Asian television channel
- TLC Australia & New Zealand, the Australian and New Zealand TV channel Travel and Living Channel
- TLC India, an Indian television channel
- TLC (Latin America)
- TLC (Netherlands), a Dutch television channel, which broadcasts lifestyle programs
- TLC (Poland), a Polish television channel
- TLC (UK and Ireland), a UK and Ireland television channel
- TLC (TV series), a British situational comedy that aired on BBC2
- Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match, a type of professional wrestling match
- WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, a professional wrestling event based around the above match
- NYC TLC, the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission
- Tasmanian Land Conservancy, Australian non-profit organisation
- The Land Conservancy, a not-for-profit, charitable land trust based in British Columbia, Canada
- The Learning Company, an American educational software company
- TLC Camp, American nonprofit providing summer camp for children with cancer
- TLC Church, a Christian Church in Bayswater, Vic, Australia originally known as Truth and Liberation Concern
- Transitional Learning Center, a post-acute brain injury rehabilitation facility based in Galveston, Texas
- Trilateral Commission
- Trinity Lutheran Church, Walnut Creek, CA, USA.
- True and Living Church of Jesus Christ of Saints of the Last Days, an offshoot of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Thayer Learning Center, a boot-camp for teens in rural Missouri
- The Learning Center for the Deaf, a school for the deaf and hard of hearing located in Framingham, Massachusetts
- IATA airport code for Lic. Adolfo López Mateos International Airport
- Thesaurus Linguae Sericae, an international sinological project hosted by the University of Heidelberg
- Thin layer chromatography, a chromatography technique used in chemistry to separate chemical compounds
- Total lung capacity
- Initialism for the sandwich fillings "tomato, lettuce & cheese" or "tomato, lettuce & cucumber"
- Triple-level cell, a type of flash memory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.