From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TLD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TLD is top-level domain, the highest level domain in the hierarchical Domain Name System of the Internet.
TLD may also refer to:
- The Living Daylights, a film in the James Bond series
- Thermoluminescent dosimeter, a radiation dosimeter which is read by measuring the light output during a heating process
- Tuli Lodge Airport, an airport in Botswana, by IATA code
- Telefónica Larga Distancia, a subsidiary in Puerto Rico of Telefónica, a Spanish telecommunication company
- Tag Library Descriptor, A tag library descriptor is an XML document that contains information about a library as a whole and about each tag contained in the library. TLDs are used by a web container to validate the tags and by JSP page development tools.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.