|Headquarters||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|No. of offices||4|
|No. of lawyers||Approximately 150|
|Major practice areas||General practice|
|Revenue||£41.0 million (2010)|
|Date founded||2000 (merger)|
|Company type||Limited liability partnership|
TLT LLP is a UK law firm headquartered in Bristol. According to The Lawyer, TLT is the 65th largest law firm in the UK with revenue of £41 million in 2009/10. The firm employs approximately 650 staff. The firm has additional offices in London and Manchester, Scottish operations are administered from Edinburgh with another office in Glasgow, and a Northern Ireland subsidiary in Belfast. Overseas, the firm operates an office in Piraeus, Greece.
TLT was created in 2000, following the merger of two Bristol based law firms, Lawrence Tucketts and Trumps. Trumps was formed in the 1950s and Lawrence Tucketts in 1985. The earliest strands of both firms go back to the 1800s.
In 2005, TLT acquired niche financial services practice Lawrence Jones and expanded into London. In 2007, TLT acquired commercial law firm Constant & Constant, which doubled the firm's London presence. In 2010 TLT moved to new offices in the City of London.
26 of the firm's practice areas are ranked by Chambers UK and 35 of TLT's lawyers are recognised as "Leaders in their Field" by the legal guide.
- One of Europe’s top 50 innovative law firms according to The Financial Times.
- Accredited by Best Companies Limited, the company which carries out the research for The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies list.
- One of the top 5 legal employers in the UK according to Legal Week's Employee Satisfaction report.
- "The Lawyer". The Lawyer. Retrieved 2011-11-12.
- "TLT Solicitors". TLT Solicitors. Retrieved 2011-11-12.
- "TLT elects corporate head to helm". Legalweek. 2002-03-21. Retrieved 2011-11-12.
- 11 April 2005 (2005-04-11). "TLT opens in London with boutique merger | News". The Lawyer. Retrieved 2011-11-12.
- 4 June 2007 (2007-06-04). "TLT gains Piraeus base with Constant merger | News". The Lawyer. Retrieved 2011-11-12.
- "Bristol law firms an economical option for London clients". Bristol24-7. 2010-09-07. Retrieved 2011-11-12.
- "Firms - Chambers Partners - TLT LLP". Chambersandpartners.com. Retrieved 2011-11-12.