|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010)|
|Traded as||SET: TMB|
|Founded||November 5, 1957|
Number of locations
|483 branches, 2,257 ATM (2009)|
|Boontuck Wungcharoen (CEO)|
|Profit||THB 2,063,431,087 (2009)|
|Total assets||THB 543,653,317,233 (2009)|
|Total equity||THB 47,268,069,166 (2009)|
Number of employees
The bank was established to provide financial services to military personnel and their families, but has long since expanded to serve all customers.
Major shareholders as of March 26, 2010:
TMB offers a universal banking platform and possesses a nationwide branch/ATM network.
It has developed its brand awareness over recent years, and aims to position itself for growth by offering a particularly strong customer service at its branches.
- TMB Bank. แบบแสดงรายการข้อมูลประจำปีสำหรับปีบัญชีสิ้นสุดวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2552 (in Thai). Retrieved 2010-06-09.
- TMB Bank (2010). "Annual Report 2009". Retrieved 2010-06-09.
- Stock Exchange of Thailand. "TMB Bank Company Profile". Retrieved 2010-06-09.
- Stock Exchange of Thailand. "TMB Bank Major Shareholders". Retrieved 2010-06-10.
- TMBBank.com (English) - http://www.tmbbank.com/personal/index-en.php
- TMBBank.com (Thai) - http://www.tmbbank.com
- Bank Thailand (info page) - http://www.bankthailand.info/TMB-Bank.htm