From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TML may refer to:
- Taiwan Major League, a defunct professional baseball league in Taiwan
- Tall Man lettering, a mixed capitalization system used to increase word differentiation
- Thank Me Later, a 2010 album by Drake
- TML Entertainment, record label launched by Canadian rock band Triumph
- TML Technosoft Motion Language, a programming language used by Technosoft intelligent drives
- Topological Media Lab, an art research atelier in Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Toronto Maple Leafs, a professional ice hockey team in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- TransducerML, an XML based markup language that specifies how to capture, time-tag and describe sensor data
- TransManche Link, a British-French construction consortium responsible for building the Channel Tunnel
- Twitter Markup Language, a markup language used in Twitter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TML.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.