From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TOD)
|Look up tod in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tod may refer to:
- James Tod, British East India Company army officer and political agent, author of Annals and Antiquities of Rajas'han
- John Tod, 1779-1830, an historical member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania
- El-Tod, a village and archaeological site in Egypt
- Mount Tod, also known as Tod Mountain, a summit near British Columbia, Canada. Tod Mountain was formerly the name of the ski resort at that location now named Sun Peaks
- Tod Inlet, a sidewater of Saanich Inlet on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada, also the name of a former post office at this location. Also Tod Creek and Tod Rock, in association with this name.
- Transportation, city names, city planning
- Tioman Airport, IATA airport code TOD
- Transit-oriented development, a form of land use planning
- Top of descent, an aviation term
- Computers, telecommunications and video
- TOD (video format), a tapeless video format by JVC
- CZW Tournament of Death, an annual professional wrestling event by Combat Zone Wrestling
- Foresters' Association of Turkey (Türkiye Ormancılar Derneği - The TOD)
- Scottish and northern English term for fox
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.