From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
See also: Tot (disambiguation)
TOT may refer to:
- TOT (Thailand), a telecommunications company
- Trail of Tears, the ethnic cleansing and relocation of Amerindians
- Terms of trade, a concept in economics
- Theatre of Tragedy, a musical group
- Theology on Tap, a program of Christian talks and fellowship
- Time on Target, a military technique
- Tip of the tongue, a memory processing phenomenon
- Total S.A., an oil company, TOT on the New York Stock Exchange
- Tottenham Hotspur, an English association football club
- The Trail of Time, the bonus round from the educational game show Where in Time Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Train of Thought, the seventh studio album released by progressive metal band Dream Theater
- Transient occupancy tax
- Transfer of Technology
- Turbine Outlet Temperature, a parameter often instrumented on turboprop and other gas turbine engines.
- ToT, an Asian Emoticon expressing a crying face
- Trans-obturator vaginal tape, procedure for urinary incontinence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TOT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.