|Traded as||TYO: 5332|
Kokura, Kitakyushu, Japan(May 15, 1917 , Toyo Toki Company)
|Headquarters||1-1 Nakashima Nichome, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu, 802-8601, Japan|
|Area served||worldwide, especially Asia|
|Revenue||¥433,577 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
|Operating income||¥14,104 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
|Profit||¥5,115 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
|Total assets||¥379,215 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
|Total equity||¥180,164 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
(As of June 30, 2010)
- Beijing Toto, China
- Taiwan Toto
- Siam Sanitaryware, Thailand
- Toto, USA
- Toto Eastchina, China
- Toto Sanitarios de Mexico S.A.
- P.T. Surya Toto, Indonesia
- Toto Vietnam
Toto set up business in the UK in 2010, where they operate through their own showroom in Farringdon, London.
The Toto Washlet is an innovative toilet seat that features an integrated bidet. The bidet feature activates at the push of a button on the seat or a remote control; a small wand extends from the back of the rim and begins to jet water towards the backside of the user. Different Washlet models have features such as air fresheners, seat heaters, and dryers.
Despite its popularity elsewhere, the Toto Washlet and similar units with an integrated bidet have not caught on within the United States.
- Telegraph[dead link]
- Ceramic World Review. No. 69. 2006
- Mara Altman (September 27, 2007). "Flush With Excitement: Pitching the Modern Bidet." New York Times.
- (English) toto.co.jp/en/ — TOTO, Ltd. (Japan)
- (English) totousa.com — TOTO USA, Inc.
- (English) eu.toto.com — TOTO Europe GmbH
- (English) gb.toto.com — TOTO Europe GmbH
- (English) toto.co.id — TOTO Indonesia
- (English) tototoilets.net TOTO fan site