|Products||Computer networking devices|
|Revenue||$1 Billion (2011)|
|Employees||14,000 Worldwide (as of Jan，2012)|
TP-LINK Technologies CO., LTD. (Twisted Pair-Link) (Chinese: 普联技术) was founded in 1996 by brothers Zhao Jianjun and Zhao Jiaxing. A manufacturer of computer networking products, they are headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
Their products include routers, switches, wireless equipment, ADSL modems, and network adapters for PCs. TP-LINK is the largest Small Office and Home Office (SOHO) networking market share holder in China.
TP-LINK entered the international market in 2005. Since that time, their products have been sold in over 100 countries.
In March 2011, TP-LINK became the largest market share holder in the world for WLAN and Broadband CPE device shipments with 20.8% and 16.9% respective global market share.
TP-LINK manufactures its products in-house, rather than outsourcing to "ODMs" (original design manufacturers), and is one of the few to do so.
- Network-gear firm TP-Link thinks big in US market China Daily, April 5, 2013
-  "TP-LINK is a global provider of SOHO networking products and No.1 market share holder in China".
- TP-LINK ranked 32nd on an annual ranking by Computer Partner magazine of the top 100 IT suppliers in China, and No.1 in SOHO networking companies.
- In-Stat Q4/10 WLAN & Broadband CPE Market Share Report
- TP-LINK Targets Aggressive U.S. Expansion, VARs Included CRN, Chad Berndtson, Dec 19, 2011