From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TPB, or Tpb, can stand for:
- The Princess Bride (film), a 1987 film based on the 1973 novel
- TPB AFK, a 2013 film that follows The Pirate Bay founders during their trial
- The Princess Bride, a 1973 novel written by William Goldman
- Trade paperback (comics), a collection of stories originally published in comic books, reprinted in book format
- Trade paperback, a softcover book, priced less than its hardbound counterpart, but with higher quality than mass-market paperback books
- The Pirate Bay, a widely popular and controversial BitTorrent indexer.
TV Show 
- Trailer Park Boys, a Canadian TV show
- TienPhongBank, a bank founded by the Vietnamese government
- Transit Planning Board, a jointly commissioned planning board of Atlanta and Georgia
- Transportation Planning Board, planning board of the Washington metropolitan area
- Transports publics biennois, a public transport operator in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland
- The Pirate Bay, a torrent tracker
Gaming/Role Play 
- The Player Behind, the real-life person who plays the in-game character
- Triple Play Baseball, tabletop baseball board game
- Theory of planned behavior, a theory about the link between attitudes and behavior
- Tetraphenyl butadiene, a fluorescent dye
- Triple phase boundary, see solid oxide fuel cell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.