From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TPL may refer to:
Biology and chemistry
Companies and organizations
- Tallinna Prantsuse Lütseum (Tallinn French School)
- Tamilnadu Petroproducts Limited, a South Indian Petrochemicals company
- The Trust for Public Land
- The Pinnacle List, a luxury marketing company
- Toronto Public Library
- Texas Pacific Land Trust
- Table Producing Language, an IBM mainframe program, superseded by TPL Tables
- TPL Tables, commercial product that supersedes Table Producing Language
- Task Parallel Library, a component of the managed Parallel FX Library from Microsoft
- Technology (Tideway) Pattern Language, a pattern language developed by Tideway Systems, a company later acquired by BMC Software
- Temporal Process Language
- Tracking Protection List, a privacy feature on some web browsers, for instance, Internet Explorer 9
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, a platform game
- An abbreviation for the word Template.
- Thai Premier League, the premier league of football (soccer) in Thailand
Transportation and logistics
- Trasporti Pubblici Luganesi, the public (bus) transportation system in Lugano, Switzerland
- Third-party logistics provider
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.