From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TPO may refer to:
- Taipei Philharmonic Orchestra
- Thailand Philharmonic Orchestra
- Tin Pot Operation an indie-punk band from Belfast
- Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- a tree preservation order
- a temporary protective order, an injunction banning someone from going near a third party that they have allegedly harassed
Science and technology
- ThermoPlastic Olefin, a plastic polymer/filler blend
- the transmitter power output in radio transmission
Biology and medicine
- the temporo-parieto-occipital junction of the brain
- thyroid peroxidase (or thyroperoxidase), an enzyme in the thyroid
- thrombopoietin, a hormone stimulating platelet growth
- Transportation Planning Organization (U.S.)
- Track Production Officer (TPO) an Officer in NATO Control and Reporting Centre (CRC)
- A Travelling Post Office mail train.
- Treatment Plant Operator, an operator of water and waste water treatment plants.
- Turn Page Over, an acronym commonly found on notes and letters that is used when finding insufficient writing space on current page or to refer reader to material on the next page. Sometimes rearranged to "PTO", concurrently meaning "Please Turn Over".
- Triple peel on opponent in croquet.
- A Transit Patrol Officer Victoria Transit Patrol.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.