From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TRO or tro may refer to:
- Tamils Rehabilitation Organisation
- Temporary restraining order
- Tro (instrument) is the generic name for traditional bowed string instruments of Cambodia
- Tro (song) a 1996 hit song by Swedish pop singer Marie Fredriksson
- Trophinin, a human protein involved in cell adhesion
- Top rank objective in Strategic planning
- IATA Airport Code for Taree Airport
- The Richmond Organization, an international music publishing business established by Howie Richmond
- One of the lesser gods of African traditional religion (Ghana)
- Total, Relaxed Organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TRO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.