From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TRS-80 is the name of Tandy Corporation's original 1977 microcomputer system (also known as the Model I). The TRS-80 brand was also later applied to many different computers sold by Tandy, including several unrelated in design to the Model I.
- TRS-80 Model I (1977), the original TRS-80 Micro Computer System
- TRS-80 Model II (1979), small-business oriented microcomputer, not related to the original Model I
- TRS-80 Color Computer ("CoCo") (1980), a Motorola 6809-based line of computers
- TRS-80 MC-10 (1983), a short-lived, low-end hobbyist-oriented computer
- TRS-80 Model 100 (1983), an early portable computer
- TRS-80 Pocket Computer, a pocket computer manufactured by Sharp Corporation for Tandy
- TRS-80 (group), an electronic music group formed in Chicago in 1997
- Video Genie, a line of TRS-80 Model I clones sold as the TRZ-80 in South Africa
- List of TRS-80 clones
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TRS-80.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.