From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TSG can refer to:
Companies, groups and clubs
- Sabre Holdings (via its former ticker symbol on the New York Stock Exchange)
- The Sage Group, a worldwide software company
- Technology Services Group, a UK-based IT company
- Technology Solutions Group, former name of HP Enterprise Business, a part of Hewlett-Packard
- Territorial Support Group, a special response unit of London's Metropolitan Police Service
- TheSpeedGamers, a charity group that plays speed runs of games to raise money for charity organizations
- TSG Consumer Partners, a private equity firm formerly known as The Shansby Group
- TSG Group aka The SCO Group, a software company
- TSG Solutions, Inc, aka Tactical Survey Group, a company that specializes in Digital Mapping, Information Technology and Risk Assessments
- TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, a German association football club
- Tungsten Shield Group, a company that specializes in e-learning in the pharmaceutical industry.
- TSG The Social Grow http://www.thesocialgrow.com/
- That Saradomin Group, a group of internet roleplayers who are known for their accomplishments in the online game RuneScape.
- Test Signal Generator, a function in UHF audio-video RF modulators
- Triggered Spark Gap, a high-voltage electronic switch
- Thorsten Schäfer-Gümbel, a German politician
- Test System Engineers, smart and highly skilled group of individuals dedicated to the maintenance and improvement of ATEs (Automatic Test Equipment). GAHI!
- "There She Goes", a song by Lee Mavers recorded by The La's and covered by Sixpence None the Richer, among others.
- The Smoking Gun, a website
- Traditional specialities guaranteed, a quality scheme for traditional food products established by the European Union and governed by EU Regulation 1151/12
- Tumor suppressor genes, which prevent cellular damage from leading to cancer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.