TSV Eintracht Stadtallendorf
|Full name||Turn- und Sportverein Eintracht 1920 e.V. Stadtallendorf|
TSV Eintracht Stadtallendorf is a German association football club from the city of Stadtallendorf, Hesse. The footballers are part of a sports club that also includes departments for athletics, badminton, gymnastics, handball, Judo, swimming, and volleyball.
The origins of the club are in the establishment in 1920 of the football club Fußballverein Eintracht Allendorf. In 1956, this club merged with Turn- und Sportverein Blau-Weiß Allendorf to form the present day association.
Between 1965 and 1966, TSV played in the Landesliga Hessen/Nord (IV), before becoming part of the Landesliga Hessen/Mitte (IV) in 1967, where they played until being sent down following a 16th place finish in 1970. The team slipped into lower level competition before appearing in the Bezirksoberliga Gießen-Marburg Nord (VI) between 1991 and 1998. They won their way back to the Landesliga Hessen/Mitte (V) in 1998 on the strength of a first place result in the Bezirksoberliga, and ten years later captured a Landesliga title to advance to the Oberliga Hessen (V).
The club's honours:
Recent managers of the club:
|Dragan Sicaja||1 July 2009||30 June 2011|
|Stefan Hassler||1 July 2011||present|
|2007–08||Landesliga Hessen-Mitte||1st ↑|
- With the introduction of the Regionalligas in 1994 and the 3. Liga in 2008 as the new third tier, below the 2. Bundesliga, all leagues below dropped one tier. Also in 2008, the majority of football leagues in Hesse were renamed, with the Oberliga Hessen becoming the Hessenliga, the Landesliga becoming the Verbandsliga, the Bezirksoberliga becoming the Gruppenliga and the Bezirksliga becoming the Kreisoberliga.
- Eike Immel, went on to play with Bundesliga teams Borussia Dortmund and VfB Stuttgart, as well as appearing with the national side.
- Official website (German)
- Eintracht Stadtallendorf at Weltfussball.de (German)
- Das deutsche Fußball-Archiv (German) historical German domestic league tables