|Genre||K-Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, Dance|
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
|Services||Music Production, Artist Management|
TS Entertainment (also known as TS ENTER (티에스이엔티이알)) is a South Korean record label and entertainment agency founded in 2008 by Kim Tae-song. It is located at 788-6, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea. The company is responsible for managing idol groups such as Secret, B.A.P, the hip-hop duo Untouchable and Sonamoo.
TS Entertainment was founded by Kim Tae-song in October 2008. The company signed Untouchable as their first artist and released their debut single "It's Okay" in the same month.
In October 2009, TS Entertainment officially debuted the four-member girl group Secret. They were first introduced to the public through the reality show Secret Story on Mnet. On October 13, 2009, Secret's debut single "I Want You Back" was released.
In January 2012, TS Entertainment debuted a six-member boy band named B.A.P. The members were introduced in a documentary show, Ta-Dah, It's B.A.P which first aired on SBS MTV Korea on January 8, 2012.
Request for contract termination
On November 26, 2014 the six members of B.A.P collectively filed a lawsuit against TS Entertainment in order to nullify their contracts due to unfair conditions and profit distribution. The following day, TS Entertainment issued a press release refuting the claims made, stating that "there have been neither such maltreatments to the artists nor unfair clauses in the contract".
Actors / Actresses
- Han Soo-yeon
- Pink Panther the 5th
- "Secret - Profile". MTV Korea. MTV World & MTV Networks, Viacom International Inc. Retrieved 2013-04-20.
- "B.A.P - Profile". MTV Korea. MTV World & MTV Networks, Viacom International Inc. Retrieved 2013-04-20.
- About TS Entertainment - History of TS Ent.
- About TS Entertainment - Introduction
- "송지은 래퍼" 방용국, 과거 힙합씬 활동사진 공개 ‘훈훈포스’ [TS Entertainment reveals past photos of Ji Eun’s rapper, Bang Yong Guk]. Newsen Power News (in Korean). Newsen. 2011-03-08. Retrieved 2012-01-23.
- Hong, Lucia (2012-01-26). "New boy band B.A.P's debut documentary to air in 8 Asian countries". 10asiae News. 10asiae (ⓒ 10아시아 ). Retrieved 2012-02-28.
- Kim, Hyung-woo; Hong, Grace Danbi (November 27, 2014). "TS Entertainment Checking on B.A.P′s Lawsuit to Nullify Contract". Newsen. Mwave. Retrieved November 27, 2014.
- Ock, Hyun-ju (November 28, 2014). "Star agency refutes B.A.P slave contract controversy". K-Pop Herald. The Korean Herald. Retrieved November 28, 2014.