From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TTS is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to:
- Computing and video games
- Trouble Ticket System - a former name of Issue tracking system
- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
- Education and schools
- The Twilight Sad, indie band from Scotland.
- Girls' Generation-TTS, sub-group of South Korean girl band Girls' Generation
- Touch the Sky - a single by Kanye West
- Science and medicine
- TTS, trade name for Disulfiram
- T Tauri Star
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome, foot condition
- Three-taxon analysis, a method of phylogenetic reconstruction
- Transdermal Therapeutic System
- Type three secretion (microbiology)
- Tanker Transport Services BV, Dutch barge tanker transportation company
- 'Track Transit System' or 'Tracked Transit System' airport people movers
- Taman Tasik Semenyih, a municipal student town in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tamil Nadu Theological Seminary
- The Truman Show, a comedy movie starring Jim Carrey
- TTS Marine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.