From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TTY in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TTY may refer to:
Electronic or electromechanical communications
- Telecommunications device for the deaf, sometimes called a teletypewriter
- Teletypewriter (Teleprinter or Teletype), an electromechanical typewriter paired with a communication channel
- Text terminal and terminal emulator, taking the place of a teletypewriter in modern computers
- getty (Unix); the so-called TTY's on linux, allowing switching between X window system and command-line interface
- Tampere University of Technology, in Finland
- Thick Target Yield
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TTY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.