From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TUL (disambiguation))
Tul is a Korean martial art form.
Tul or TUL may also refer to:
- Tul 1, Iran
- Tul, Hormozgan, Iran
- Tul, West Azerbaijan, Iran
- Tuł, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
- TUL corporation, a Taiwanese computer products manufacturer
- Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic
- Technical University of Łódź
- Tradition und Leben, a German monarchist organisation
- Transnational University Limburg
- Tullus (praenomen), a Roman praenomen
- Tulsa International Airport, Oklahoma, United States
- Finnish Workers' Sports Federation (Finnish: Työväen Urheiluliitto), a Finnish amateur sports organisation
- Truck Utility Medium, the British Army designation of the long wheelbase variant of the Land Rover Wolf
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.