From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Television movie
- The 1996 Doctor Who television movie, as it is sometimes referred to by fans
- Ticket vending machine
- Time value of money - Finance and Accounting
- Time-Varying Microscale, a diagnostic model for high-resolution mapping
- Track-via-missile, a missile guidance technique
- Transmission voie-machine, a train control system in use on TGV lines in France, Belgium, KTX lines in South Korea and HS1 in the United Kingdom.
- Trunk Visceral Mesoderm (biol.)
- The Indian city of Thiruvananthapuram
- TVM (Malta), the national public television station in Malta
- Television Maldives, a television station in the Maldives
- Televisão de Moçambique, the state broadcaster of Mozambique
- TVM (insurance), a Dutch insurance company
- TVM (cycling team), a Dutch cycling team
- TVMcGill, McGill University's student television network
- TVM a fictional music channel in Degrassi
- Taiwan Video and Monitor Corporation, a Taiwanese computer monitor company
- International Business School of Vilnius University in Lithuania
- The Trans-Val-de-Marne bus line, southeast of Paris in Val-de-Marne, operated by RATP
- Team Value management
- TV-M, the highest ratings classification in the American TV Parental Guidelines
- The Vagina Monologues, a play by Eve Ensler
- Transaction Verification Model
- The Value Manager, published by The Hong Kong Institute of Value Management
- Tre VildmarksMål (Three Targets of Nature), Swedish forest organisation
- Ta very much, English idiom meaning 'Thank you very much'.
- Thiruvananthapuram (Also Trivandrum) - A city in Kerala state of India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.