From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TVR is a British sports car company.
TVR may also refer to:
- T. V. Ramasubbaiyer, TVR Dinamalar Newspaper Founder.
- TVR – Romanian Television (Televiziunea Română), the public television network of Romania.
- Television Registrada, an Argentine TV program.
- Taff Vale Railway, a South Wales railway company that operated 1840–1922.
- Treasure Valley Rollergirls, a flat-track all-female roller derby league based in Boise, Idaho.
- TV on the Radio, a rock band from New York City.
- A type of cocktail in the UK and others, consisting of Tequila, Vodka and Red Bull, named for the British sports car company.
- An abbreviation for television ratings.
- Tees Valley Regeneration, an urban regeneration company in the Tees Valley in North East England.
- An abbreviation for Transmit Voltage Response, as used in the measurement of acoustic transducer sources.
- An abbreviation for Terminal verification results, an EMV data object.
- A guidance system for road-based transport vehicles called Transport sur Voie Réservée (TVR) in French, or GLT in English.
- Target vessel revascularization, restoring blood flow e.g. after a percutaneous coronary intervention
- Top-view Ranchu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.