From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TV in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TV or television is a telecommunication medium for transmitting and receiving moving images and sound.
TV may also refer to:
- Television set, a device used to view television broadcasts
- Tuvalu, ISO 3166-1 country code
- .tv, the country code top-level domain of Tuvalu
- .tv (TV channel), a British TV channel
- Tualatin Valley or T.V., a place in Oregon, United States
- Province of Treviso, Italy's vehicle registration prefix
- Titov Veles's vehicle registration prefix
- TV Seastar, a jet aircraft
- Fokker T.V, a WWII bomber aircraft
- Shutter priority or TV, a setting on cameras that allows the user to choose a shutter speed
- Tribes: Vengeance or T:V, a video game in the Tribes series
- T–V distinction, a contrast, within one language, between second-person pronouns
- Virgin Express' IATA code
- Tidal volume, normal amount of air inspired and expired at rest
- Teravolt, a multiple of an SI derived unit Volt
- Trebišov, town in Slovakia,
- Transvestite, a person who habitually dresses in cross-sex clothing without intention to medically or hormonally transition to that sex.
- Mike Teavee, a fictional character in the Roald Dahl novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and adaptations
- Television (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "TV"
- All pages beginning with "Tv"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.