TV Dinners (song)
|Single by ZZ Top|
|from the album Eliminator|
|ZZ Top singles chronology|
It is a simple, beat-driven tune with humorous lyrics about pre-packaged, microwavable meals. Released as a single, it reached #38 on the Billboard Top Rock Tracks chart.
A music video was made, utilizing both live action and claymation. Bassist Dusty Hill plays a Vox Continental organ in the video and both Hill and drummer Frank Beard do not wear sunglasses (a trademark ZZ Top accessory).
|UK Singles Chart||67|
|U.S. Billboard Top Tracks||38|
Directed by Marios Pinzer
- Billy Gibbons - guitar, vocals
- Dusty Hill - keyboards
- Frank Beard - drums
- Linden Hudson - Preproduction Engineer 
- Terry Manning - Engineer
A 1955 Gretsch Roundup was used by Billy recording "TV Dinners"
- Drive album.
- ^ Blayney, David (1994). Sharp Dressed Men. New York: Hyperion. pp. 196–203. ISBN ISBN 0-7868-8005-8.
- ^ Deborah Frost (1985). ZZ Top - Bad And Worldwide. New York: Rolling Stone Press. DOI 10:0020029500.
- ^ Tres Hombres: The Story of ZZ Top" by David Sinclair (of the London Times). Virgin Books, 1986, ISBN 0-86369-167-6.
- Billy Gibbons Rock&Roll Geardhead
|This 1980s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|