From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tx in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TX, T-X, Tx, or Tx may refer to:
- T-X (Terminatrix), the name of the gynoid antagonist played by Kristanna Loken in the movie Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
- The T-X program is a proposal to buy a new military aviation trainer for the United States
- Palm TX, a personal digital assistant produced by Palm, Inc.
- Canon TX, a 1974 35mm single-lens reflex camera
- Sony Xperia TX, an Android-based smartphone from Sony
- Tx, the treatment group in an experimental design
- Tx, the telegraph abbreviation for transmission
- Tsukuba Express, Japanese railway line
- TV Tokyo, a JOTX-TV, JOTX-DTV
- Tx, medical abbreviation for transplant and traction
- Tx, medical abbreviation for transplant
- Tx, in the TNM staging system of cancer, size or extent of tumor cannot be evaluated
- Caspase 4, an enzyme
- The state of Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.