From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2012)|
|Industry||Animation planning and production|
Hal Film Maker
|Founded||October 1990 (as Yumeta Company)
July 2009 (as TYO Animations)
|Headquarters||Kiyose, Tokyo, Japan|
TYO Inc., merged its two anime studio subsidiaries, Yumeta Company and Hal Film Maker, on July 1, 2009. Yumeta Company absorbed Hal Film Maker and changed its name to TYO Animations.
- Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku (2010)
- +Tic Nee-san (2011)
- Tamayura: Hitotose (2011)
- Ginga e Kickoff!! (2012)
- One Off (OVA) (2012)
- Utakoi (2012)
- Odoriko Clinoppe (2013)
- Tamayura: More Aggressive (2013)
- La Corda d'Oro Blue Sky (2014)
- Ōkami Shōjo to Kuro Ōji (2014)
- YuruYuri Nachuyachumi! (2014)
- "Yumeta, Hal Film Maker to Merge to Form TYO Animations". Anime News Network. 2009-05-28. Retrieved 2012-06-13.
- "Yuruyuri OVA Changes Staff, Replaces Dogakobo With TYO". Anime News Network. 2014-03-22. Retrieved 2014-03-23.
|This anime-related organisation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|