From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Taal can also refer to:
- Tala (music), Indian rhythmic description
- Taal (musical instrument), an Assamese traditional instrument
- Taal (film), a 1999 Bollywood film by Subhash Ghai
- Taal, Batangas, a municipality in the Philippines
- Taal Lake, a freshwater lake in the Philippines
- Taal Volcano, an active volcano in the Philippines
- Ta'al (Arab Movement for Renewal), an Arab-Israeli political party founded by Ahmad Tibi
- Taal, a God of Beasts in the universe of Warhammer Fantasy (setting)
- Taal, a progressive rock band from France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.