From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tabak may refer to:
- A short, broad sword used by many ethnic groups in the Philippines
- Žan Tabak, a Croatian basketball player
- Tabak Division, a unit of the Philippine Army
- The word for tobacco in German, Dutch, and other languages
- Vincent Tabak, found guilty of killing Joanna Yeates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.