Tabani's School of Accountancy
|Some or all of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (May 2014)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2014)|
|Tabani's School of Accountancy (TSA)|
|'تابانی اسکول آف اکاؤنٹنسی|
Official logo of Tabani's School of Accountancy (TSA)
|Academic staff||28 (CA only)|
|Location||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
|Former names||Commerce Academy|
Tabani's School of Accountancy (Urdu: تابانی اسکول آف اکاؤنٹنسی, abbreviated as: TSA) is an accountancy academy situated in Karachi, Pakistan. It was established in 1998 to provide accounting and financial study in Pakistan. It is registered by ICAP as Registered Accounting Education Tutor (RAET).
Till date, TSA has 2 main divisions: "CA" and "ACCA" plus a subsidiary "Institute of Business Education (IBE)". Recently, TSA has joined hands with Institute of Commercial Management and is now offering BBA degree.
Tabani's School of Accountancy is offering following courses:
- Faculty count. tsa.edu.pk. Retrieved on 2014-04-06.
- Affiliations. tsa.edu.pk. Retrieved on 2014-04-08
- ICAP - Registered Accounting Education Tutors (RAETs) list. icap.org.pk. Retrieved on 2014-04-08.
- Tabani's School of Accountancy (TSA), Karachi. ilmkidunya.com. Retrieved on 2014-05-02
- http://southshore.edu.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Applying-to-Pakistan.pdf A Comprehensive Guide to Undergraduate Education in Pakistan 2011. Pages: 53 & 54. southshore.edu.pk. Retrieved on 2014-05-02
- BBA in collaboration with Institute of Commercial Management. tsa.edu.pk. Retrieved on 2014-04-08
- Courses/programs offered at Tabani's School of Accountancy (TSA), Karachi. ilmkidunya.com. Retrieved on 2014-05-02
|This article related to education in Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|