February 16, 1970 |
Freeport Long Island, New York, U.S.
|Other names||Tabita Stevens, Tabitha, Tabatha Stevens|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||100 lb (45 kg; 7.1 st)|
|No. of adult films||317 as a performer
8 as a director
Stevens joined the adult film industry in the summer of 1995 at the age of 25 after meeting pornographic actress Racquel Darrian and Darrian's then-husband Derrick Lane at a gym. Her first scene was with Bobby Vitale in Rolling Thunder for Vivid Entertainment. She took a seven-year hiatus from performing before returning to the business in 2009. During her hiatus, she owned a sex shop with an ex-husband.
Mainstream media appearances
Stevens was born in Long Island, New York. She is divorced from porn producer/director and ex-mafioso Kenny Gallo. Their short-lived marriage included a Jerry Springer Show episode titled "I'm Married to a Porn Star!" They divorced in 1997. She was then married to porn producer Don Osterholt. They divorced in 1999. On March 17, 2007, she married porn producer and director Gary Orona, who has a production studio in Utah.
On her original website she describes herself as a "plastic surgery junkie" and provides a list of the many procedures she has undergone:
- Christina (2009-12-30). "Interview with Tabitha Stevens". AIPdaily. Retrieved 2014-12-05.
- Tabitha Stevens at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Jared Rutter (2006-11-22). "2007 AVN Awards Nominations Announced". AVN.com. Retrieved 2007-08-06.
- Tabitha Stevens at the Internet Movie Database
- The Adam Carolla podcast - September 1, 2009
- NNDB profile
- Steve Javors (2009-07-13). "Tabitha Stevens Gets Interactive for 3rd Degree". XBiz.com. Retrieved 2009-08-14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tabitha Stevens.|