From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tableau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tableau (plural: tableaux (UK) or tableaus (US); from the French diminutive of "table", sometimes meaning "picture") may mean:
- Logic and maths
- Tableau, as used in short and long division
- A cryptographic tableau used in manual cipher systems
- Tableau (linguistics), a method of evaluating ranked constraints over a set c tableau or truth tree), a proof procedure for various logics which builds a tree to search for counterexamples of a formula or argument.
- Young tableau, a combinatorial object built on partition diagrams
- Method of analytic tableaux (also semantic tableau), a technique of automated theorem proving in logic
- Tableau (solitaire), a card game
- Tableau, piles of playing cards in which gameplay (varying by the specific type of solitaire) occurs; see solitaire terminology
- Tableau, a restaurant at Wynn Las Vegas
- Tableau series of four paintings by Piet Mondrian titled Tableau I through Tableau IV
- Tableau Software, software company providing tools for data visualization and business intelligence
- Tableau économique, 18th century model showing interdependence of different economic classes
- Tableau vivant, a motionless performance in theatre
- Table (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.